Located in London & Gloucestershire, Sims Hilditch welcome the opportunity to discuss interiors projects.
For further information about the Sims Hilditch bespoke interior design service please contact the team.
We look for the very best to join our team. Our highly skilled staff mean so much to us, without them we could not deliver the highest standards of interior design and work wouldn't be so enjoyable. We are always interested to hear from talented people so please send a cover letter and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All (1)
Mid Weight Interior Architect
We at Sims Hilditch are a renowned studio known for our exceptional projects in both the country and city markets, we are now seeking a Mid-weight Interior Architect to join our experienced team on some exciting projects.
To deliver creative ideas and technical documentation that sits in line with Sims Hilditch’s overall vision and aesthetic. The ideal candidate would be able to create information that clearly communicates the design to both the client and the construction team on site from concept through to completion.
We are seeking a Mid-weight Interior Architect with a minimum of 3 – 4 years design experience within the luxury residential industry. Working principally on technical drawing packages, this role will cover all elements of interior architecture from drawing up floor plans, elevations to interior details such as bespoke joinery, custom furniture, and architectural features.
- Deliver creative design projects, alongside the other design team members.
- Translate design concepts into detailed presentations and supporting documentation.
- Produce full drawing packages to be reviewed by the senior team and issued to an architect or contractor for tender and construction.
- Confidence in working on all project stages in line with RIBA structure.
- Liaise with clients, consultants, suppliers, and the wider professional project teams.
- Accompany senior design team members to presentations with clients.
- Support the business in its day-to-day functions.
KEY KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Auto CAD, In Design, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office. Freehand sketching is essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of joinery and architectural detailing.
- Self-motivated, and proactive with the ability to take initiative.
- Good team player, both assisting and supporting team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive. Other duties may be required from time to time within the changing environment of a growing business alongside a flexible approach to work.