Sims Hilditch are looking for talented, experienced and highly organised Freelance Designers to work alongside either their in house interior architecture team or FF&E team.
Why Work at Sims Hilditch
Based in state-of-the-art studios, we are a friendly and collaborative team that works on a wide variety of high-end interior design projects across the UK and overseas. We are a multi-disciplinary studio made up of interior designers, interior architects and dedicated procurement teams.
What we're looking for
Responsibility for delivery of high quality, accurate and creative designs from concept to completion in line with the Sims Hilditch brand aesthetic and design vision. To deliver creative ideas, with a natural flair and knowledge of fabrics and FF&E, or technical documentation that clearly communicates the design to both the client and the construction team on site. With a natural flair for interiors, and knowledge of the industry, in this role you will help the team to deliver outstanding results for our clients.
Experience & Qualifications
- Auto CAD, In Design, Photoshop, Sketchup, Microsoft Office, Free hand sketching all essential.
- Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Comprehensive knowledge of joinery and architectural detailing or furniture and fabric selections.
- Self-motivated, pro-active with ability to take initiative.
- Good team player, both assisting and supporting team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Full, clean UK Driving Licence.
How to apply
Please follow the link below including your CV, portfolio and a covering letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you think you’d be a good fit for the Sims Hilditch team.